- Role: Creative Digital Marketing Executive
- Reference: NKY_0008
- Start Date: April 2023
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Sector: IT and Technology
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Remote working with occasional visits to Hartham Park, Corsham and other areas within the UK
- Who Can Apply?: UK Nationals only.
Networkology is an innovative and dynamic IT organisation providing professional services and products to various UK public and private sector clients. With a reputation for quality services, our staff have an unrivalled level of expertise and experience in deploying network and data IT solutions within highly regulated environments.
We are looking for a Creative Digital Marketing Executive/Specialist to join our Networkology team. This is a broad, exciting, and varied role, taking the reins of all our marketing platforms, website, and activities. This is very much a hands-on role where there will be a lot of individual working as well as collaboration from the directors and sales individuals therefore a high level of proficiency in the use of WordPress, software and marketing methodologies is essential.
If you’re a talented and creative individual who has a track record in marketing and is keen to take over the marketing and design for a highly reputable IT organisation, then we want to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for all things marketing and design for Networkology such as (but not limited to):
- Responsible for all Networkology marketing
- Continue to uphold Networkology’s brand and presence
- Content creation, website development & management
- Social media posting and scheduling
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Running Marketing Development Fund programmes (MDF) to drive revenue and growth
- Track and report on various aspects of campaign effectiveness for lead generation, sales opportunities, and pipelines.
- E-commerce & SEM.
- Design and create marketing materials for campaigns, collateral, graphics, company product/service flyers, email templates and other materials for print and digital
- Liaise with directors to articulate and present plans
- Help plan, execute, and attend events, conferences and trade shows where needed
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years in digital marketing executive or specialist role
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A high level of proficiency in WordPress to create pages, manage website etc
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter) using Hootsuite
- Confident in creating necessary marketing materials for campaign, collateral and graphics, company product overviews, email templates and other materials.
- Good knowledge of SEO technologies such a Yoast, methods and management
- High level of proficiency in Google Analytics and website traffic analysis
- Proven experience creating and executing successful campaigns across marketing tactics and platforms as well as track and report on various aspects of campaign effectiveness, indexing on qualified sales opportunities.
- Using CRM software such as HubSpot, Campaign Monitor (or similar) to create and deliver email campaigns and internal newsletters.
- Experience working with Marketing Development Fund programmes (MDF) to drive partner revenue and growth and lead generation such a campaign, events, webinars, email.
- Work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to articulate and present plans to senior-level sales.
- Ability to think outside of the box, drive results and highly motivated.
- Willingness to learn about Networkology products and services.
Knowledge & experience in one or more of the following:
- Good knowledge of Google Tag manager
- Knowledge and experience with PPC (Google Ads)
- Photography, animation/video skills
- Technical knowledge such as HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with E-commerce platforms
- Copy writing skills for the IT and tech sector
- Come from an IT and technology industry/background and have 3+ experience in B2B digital marketing
- Google Analytics beginners certification
- Driving License
- Batchelor’s in Marketing or relevant field
- Google Analytics Advanced certification
- Google Ads Certification