- Role Type: Network Consultant (Performance Management)
- Start Date: ASAP.
- Location: UK Wide. Home based with frequent attendance at customer locations.
- Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 DOE
- Benefits: Company car allowance, 36 days holiday and more.
- Who Can Apply?: UK Nationals only.
LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
This role represents a crucial and exciting part of our technology growth plans. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic network professional that can be the cornerstone of a new initiative that we are launching.
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to help build a new capability whilst gaining exposure, training, and certifications in an array of different technologies.
Being a people focused company, we are looking to invest in individuals with strong skills and a desire to be part of the growing company family. Your attitude, team fit and potential will likely be more important than direct industry experience, however there are some key personal strengths that we are looking for a candidate to possess. These are:
- Passion! Our customers are just as passionate about the technologies as we are about the solutions we bring to them.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident with being client facing and meeting new people.
- Ability to communicate complex knowledge across all levels of an organisation in-order-to enable them to shape strategy and future planning.
- Ability to collaborate effectively both with colleagues and clients alike.
- Willingness to learn and invest time in new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate and listen to technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level partners.
- Effective and efficient time management capabilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.