CentreCOM XS910 Series – 10 Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch Series.
The XS910 series switches provide 8 x 100M/1/2.5/5/10G ports in a high-speed unmanaged switching solution for small networks. Multi-Gigabit connectivity supports today’s high-bandwidth interactive applications, while a fanless compact design provides silent operation for flexible deployment.
Overview & Key Features:
– Enable immersive experience applications and high data throughput at the network edge with connectivity up to 10Gbps
– Provide high performance network aggregation over existing building cabling with Multi-Gigabit connectivity at 2.5 or 5Gbps
– Silent operation and a compact design support flexible deployment in work areas
– Easily configure features like loop guard and Energy Efficient Ethernet with front panel DIP switches
– Simple plug-and-play installation
– Full-duplex flow control
– Up to 16K MAC addresses, and 12KB jumbo frames
– Auto-negotiation of port speed, duplex, and MDI/MDI-X
– EAP/BPDU pass-through for resilient networking
– Wide operating temperature of 0-50°C