- Role Type: Splunk Consultant.
- Start Date: ASAP.
- Location: UK Wide. Home based with frequent attendance at customer locations.
- Who Can Apply?: UK Nationals only.
LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for talented and confident full-time Splunk Consultants to support our continued success. Networkology is an IT services company that works with a growing number of public sector organisations including the MOD. Whilst our existing service offering and reputation is firmly rooted in the networks and communications space, we have a number of new complementary technologies and practices that are expanding.
Being a people focused company, we are looking to invest in individuals with strong skills and a desire to be part of the growing company family. Your attitude, team fit and creative potential will likely be more important than direct industry experience, however there are some key personal strengths that we are looking for a candidate to possess. These are:
- Passion! Our customers are just as passionate about the technologies as we are about the solutions we bring to them.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident with being client facing and meeting new people.
- Ability to communicate complex knowledge across all levels of an organisation in-order-to enable them to shape strategy and future planning.
- Ability to collaborate effectively both with colleagues and clients alike.
- Willingness to learn and invest time in new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate and listen to technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level partners.
- Effective and efficient time management capabilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.