STAY SECURE, STAY COMPLIANT
C3M Cloud Control is an API based cloud security posture management and compliance assurance platform that offers enterprises complete cloud control through actionable cloud security intelligence across cloud infrastructure.
Watch this introduction video or scroll to find out more.
WHAT IS C3M CLOUD CONTROL?
A cloud security and compliance management platform giving enterprises actionable cloud security intelligence and the ability to leverage automation to safeguard the cloud infrastructure against security risks. Compliance reports provide in-depth detail regarding your organisations level of cloud compliance against many industry standards, including but not limited to ISO, GDPR, NIST & HIPAA. Download example reports here:
WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES?
HOW DOES C3M CLOUD CONTROL HELP?
- Cloud accounts are onboarded on to the platform.
- Snapshots of cloud services and resources running in the cloud environment are taken.
- The cloud infrastructure and resource are evaluated against security best practices, and applicable security standards and regulations.
- Reports are generated based on the evaluation criteria with the severity of each identiﬁed vulnerability.
- The Reports serve as the basis for risk acceptance, avoidance, or mitigation decisions by the organisation.
- Recommendations are given to ﬁx the vulnerabilities identiﬁed by the platform.
Why not download C3M’s Business Case for Cloud Control for further information:
C3M CLOUD CONTROL + SPLUNK INTEGRATION
C3M Cloud Control can be directly integrated into a Splunk ES and Splunk Phantom implementations. Here’d some of the benefits:
- Get Pre-Built C3M Dashboards In Splunk.
- Unified view of cloud security posture across multiple cloud service providers – AWS, GCP and Azure.
- View inventory of all the resources in your cloud infrastructure.
- Single pane of view for all cloud security alerts.
- View Compliance posture for your clouds against NIST, ISO 27001, CIS Benchmarks, HIPAA, FedRamp, GDPR, GLBA, HITRUST and PCI DSS standards.
- Ability to create custom panels and dashboards using the CSPM data.
- Define custom policies in C3M and view the alerts in Splunk.
Need MORE details?
If you’re interested in this service or any of our other offerings then please get in touch. You can do this via our contact page in the main menu or using the details below. If your interest is product related then you can build and submit a custom quote request via our products website area.