C3M CLOUD CONTROL + SPLUNK
Actionable Cloud Security Intelligence from C3M Cloud Control is now available in Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Phantom. Read more below to find out more.
CLOUD IS THE NEW NORMAL
Cloud is the new normal in enterprise IT. Millions are spent by enterprises across industries as part of their cloud adoption strategy. While the opportunities that the cloud has to offer are countless, it is important to enforce the right set of controls and tools to make the most of the cloud.
C3M Cloud Control is a cloud security and compliance management platform that gives enterprises complete control over their cloud infrastructure. This is across AWS, GCP and Azure by giving enterprises deep insights into their cloud security posture, and the ability to predefine automated actions (including remediation) for security events.
In case you didn’t know, here are some of the benefits of integrating C3M with Splunk.
- Security Policy Governance across AWS, GCP and Azure
- IAM Governance
- Inventory across AWS, GCP and Azure in a single pane of glass
- ISO 27001, NIST, CIS, PCI DSS, GLBA, GDPR Compliance + More
- Summary Dashboards
- Custom Policy Creation
- Cloud Query Language
- Security Orchestration and Automation
using C3M Playbooks
- Customisable Summary, Detailed and Executive
- Resource Grouping
Data from the C3M Cloud Control platform can be easily ingested into the Splunk eco-system. This helps Splunk customers gain actionable cloud security intelligence in Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Phantom.
The C3M Cloud Control dashboards are seamlessly integrated into Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Phantom which gives a unified view of cloud security posture across AWS, GCP and Azure in the Splunk universe.
CLOUD SECURITY IN SPLUNK ENTERPRISE + SPLUNK PHANTOM
C3M Cloud Control can be directly integrated intoSplunk ES and Splunk Phantom. Here are some of the benefits of this intergration:
- Summary Dashboards for Policy, Inventory, and Compliance
- Single pane of glass view for cloud security alerts
- Cloud compliance posture against ISO 27001, NIST, CIS Benchmarks,
PCI DSS, GLBA, GDPR, FedRamp, HIPAA, HITRUST, and CSA
- Create custom panels and dashboards
- Ability to monitor cloud security posture, detect security risks, and investigate into the security events
- Leverage C3M Cloud Control APIs to orchestrate and automate cloud security on Phantom
- Automate and streamline security operations by executing response and standard operating procedures (including remediation) for various cloud security alerts
- Create custom response to cloud security alerts
- Check the status of all automated responses
Want TO KNOW MORE?
If you’re interested in this service or any of our other offerings then please get in touch. You can do this via our contact page in the main menu or using the details below. If your interest is product related then you can build and submit a custom quote request via our products website area.