Splunk is a leader in the data analytics industry for a reason, but that superior experience can often come with a hefty price tag. Administrators need the power to control and shape the data going to Splunk, making it possible to realize the benefits of a world-class observability solution as well as stay within budget.
This white paper will detail 5 ways to save on your Splunk bill, including:
- Ways to filter out the noise
- Options for routing data cost-effectively
- Opportunities to trim extraneous data
- Benefits of condensing certain types of events
- Advantages of decreased operational expenses
5 WAYS TO SAVE ON SPLUNK
With a little bit of work, admins can trim Splunk licensing and storage costs dramatically by following these 5 simple steps by using Cribl LogStream.